Certified CE Training
Product Exhibitions • Team Competitions
Thursday, September 23
7:30 am to 1:30 pm
4769 Portola Parkway, Irvine
to be announced soon!
Plan Now to Attend
Our annual OPERATOR EXPO provides a great opportunity for quality continuing education, a chance to gather information on new products and learn more about current technologies directly from the experts, and an excellent networking opportunity.
This Specialized CE Training and Vendor Exhibition rank among OCWA’s Premier Events, and the Tapping Competition and Horseshoe Tournament are a great way to build teamwork and meet others.
to Download Complete Operator Expo Information
• Vendor Exhibits - All Day
• Vendor Set-Up - 7:00 am
• Operator Training ‘Check In’ - 7:30 am to 8 am
• Operator Training (2 Sessions) - 8 am to 10 am
• Pipe Tapping Competition - 10 am to Noon
• Horseshoe Competition - 10 am to Noon
• CATERED BBQ LUNCH - Noon to 1 pm
• Opportunity Drawing - 1 pm
Click Here to Download
Horseshoe Competition Rules
Reservations can be made on the OCWA website
or you may email Bobby Young at
Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities
are available for sign-up.
Sponsor & Exhibitor