Established in 1983 and located in the San Fernando Valley portion of the City of Los Angeles, Richard Slade & Associates LLC (RCS) is comprised of a group of experienced groundwater geologists focused on the development, protection, and management of groundwater resources throughout California. Whether it be evaluating the groundwater resource potential of a community or vineyard, siting and designing a new well, rehabilitating an existing well or well field, conducting pumping tests and drawdown interference analysis, or assessing water quality or other down-hole problems in your existing wells, RCS is available to help solve your groundwater supply needs and problems.
Mr. Richard C. Slade has 50+ years of hydrogeologic experience in California, the last 38 of which have been as Principal Groundwater Geologist and President of Richard C. Slade & Associates LLC (RCS), Consulting Groundwater Geologists. With a team comprised by seven full-time professional groundwater geologists, including licensed Professional Geologists and Certified Hydrogeologists in California, RCS is uniquely qualified to help you with your groundwater development needs and water well issues.
Specific areas of expertise for RCS include:
• Conducting Groundwater basin evaluations and basin management
• Groundwater resource development via siting, specifying, and designing of new water wells for both municipal-supply and agricultural-supply
• Conducting analysis and correlations of geophysical electric logs available from water wells, groundwater monitoring wells and oil wells;
• Preparing technical specifications and detailed line item bid sheets for the preliminary design and cost analysis of new wells
• Providing experienced geologists to field monitor the drilling, final design, construction and testing of new water wells
• Conducting pumping tests and providing technical analyses of pumping test data
• Providing evaluations, cost estimates, technical specifications and field monitoring services for the rehabilitation and destruction of existing wells
• Conducting water well feasibility studies
• Assessing groundwater quality
• Evaluating groundwater contamination
Find out more about RCS, and how RCS can solve your water supply needs.